All holidays during high season (between Easter and October half term) are minimum 7 nights, starting Saturdays.
Winter short breaks are available (except Christmas, New Year and February half term), Monday – Friday or Friday – Monday for a minimum of 3 nights. Other start days may be available, please contact us directly.
Holidays include free unlimited wifi, full linen, towel, heating, and lighting, logs for open fires / wood burners, free use of Pickering’s swimming pool, free entry to Dalby Forest.
Pets are welcome in Bransdale, Levisham, Lockton, Saltersgate, The Carrs and Hungate Garden Cottage at £25 for 1 pet / £60 for 2 pets per week. There are no further charges to pay
1. We require a deposit of 30% to secure your booking. This must be paid within 5 days of making the booking.
2. The balance of rental must be paid in full 4 weeks before arrival. Please note that we cannot allow access to your cottage until the full balance has been paid.
3. We can accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage sustained by any resident, their accompanying friends and family, visitors’ vehicles or personal effects, however caused.
4. The number of people occupying the cottage must be within the occupancy stated for each cottage.
5. We would ask that proper care is taken of the property. Accidental damage or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged but the occupier will be liable for any damage over £10.
6. Bookings are from 3.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. Arrival is between 3pm and 5pm. Please note that we can not always guarantee to be here after 5pm so if, exceptionally, you cannot arrive by 5pm it is essential that you let us know so that we can make alternative arrangements to welcome you and hand over the cottage keys.
7. On departure please leave the property clean and tidy and in a similar condition as you found it on arrival.
Should you need to cancel your holiday for unavoidable reasons you are entitled to a refund of monies paid (or due) less a cancellation charge as below:
|Number of days before the start date of your holiday that we receive notice to cancel
| Cancellation charge
|More than 15 days
|30% of the total cost or full deposit (including any balance of deposit due) whichever is the greater
|14 days or less
Cancellations must be notified immediately by phone and then in writing giving details of the reasons for cancelling. We may ask for confirmation to support the stated reason for the cancellation.
We strongly advise that you consider taking out personal holiday insurance to cover such a loss in the event of the unavoidable cancellation of your holiday.
If for any reason beyond our control (e.g.. fire, storm damage) the property is not available on the date booked we will use best endeavours to provide alternative accommodation or, if not suitable, a full refund will be made.