Here you will find Hungate’s Top Picks for Half Term ideas to keep the young (and young at heart) entertained next week.
- NYMR Light Spectacular Express – 23- 31 October, 2021 Still some spaces available to book on the www.nymr.co.uk The reviews have been excellent this year – an hour long round trip ride on the fantastic heritage railway decorated with lights, music and narration.
- Dark Skies Fringe Festival 22-31 October – programme of events in the National Park including guided night walks, zip wire adventures and stargazing safaris. See www.northyorkmoors.org for more info.
- Ryedale Folk Museum All Hallows’ Pumpkin Trail 27-31 October See www.ryedalefolkmuseum.co/uk/events/ for more info.
- Autumn at Nunnington Hall – https://bit.ly/nhautumn Autumn Festival 23-24 October, Autumn Crafts 26, 28, 30, 31 October
- Halloween at Castle Howard – 16 – 31 October Guided Interactive Trails, a self guided trail through Ray Wood, Broomstick Making. Pick your own pumpkin. See www.castlehoward.co.uk for more information.
- Halloween Half Term at Flamingoland through 31st October – with “spooktacular” events, attractions and activities. Some fireworks scheduled and evening only tickets available from 4pm. See www.flamingoland.co.uk for more information.