Prices shown are for one week holidays, starting Saturdays between the dates shown.
Short breaks during high season (between Easter and October half term) are for a minimum of 3 nights and cannot be booked more than 4 weeks in advance.
Winter short breaks are available (except Christmas, New Year and February half term), starting on any day of the week for a minimum of 3 nights.
Prices include free unlimited wifi, full linen, towel, heating, and lighting, logs for open fires / wood burners free use of Pickering’s swimming pool, free entry to Dalby Forest, 1 adult return ticket on the NYMR will be reimbursed for all bookings until Sept 30, 2021. Pets are welcome in Bransdale, Levisham, Lockton, Saltersgate, The Carrs and Hungate Garden Cottage at £25 for 1 pet / £60 for 2 pets per week. There are no further charges to pay.
1. We require a deposit of 30% to secure your booking. This must be paid within 5 days of making the booking.
2. The balance of rental must be paid in full 4 weeks before arrival.
3. We can accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage sustained by any resident, their accompanying friends and family, visitors’ vehicles or personal effects, however caused.
4. The number of people occupying the cottage must be within the occupancy stated for each cottage.
5. We would ask that proper care is taken of the property. Accidental damage or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged but the occupier will be liable for any damage over £10.
6. Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. Arrival is between 3pm and 5pm. Please note that we cannot always guarantee to be here after 5pm so if, exceptionally, you cannot arrive by 5pm it is essential that you let us know so that we can make alternative arrangements to welcome you and hand over the cottage keys.
7. On departure please leave the property clean and tidy and in a similar condition as you found it on arrival.
Should you need to cancel your holiday for unavoidable reasons you are entitled to a refund of monies paid (or due) less a cancellation charge as below.
* More than 15 Days before the start date of your trip
30% of the total cost or full deposit (including any balance of deposit due), whichever is greater
* 14 Days or less
Total holiday cost
Cancellations must be notified immediately by phone and then in writing giving details of the reasons for cancelling. We may ask for confirmation to support the stated reason for the cancellation. We strongly advise that you consider taking out personal holiday insurance to cover such a loss in the event of the unavoidable cancellation of your holiday. Single-trip cancellation policies are widely available from as little as £8 per person. If for any reason beyond our control (e.g. fire, storm damage) the property is not available on the date booked we will use best endeavours to provide alternative accommodation or, if not suitable, a full refund will be made.
Note that our cancellation policy is flexbile where government restrictions related to Covid-19 apply.